- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Close links to Manchester Airport, local schools and motorway network
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVc Double Glazed Throughout
New to the market. This three bedroom mid terrace family home is ideal for first time buyers or investors. The property consists of three good size bedrooms, living room, large kitchen diner, utility room and a family bathroom complete with bath and separate walk-in shower. There is also off road parking and a rear garden. The property is ideally situated just off Portway which is walking distance to Manchester Airport, good local schools and shops. It also has close links with Manchester University Hospital and all major Motorway routes.
- Entrance Porch
- The porch is fully double glazed with a tiled floor and a porch light.
- Entrance Hall
- From the porch enter through the UPVc front door and the entrance hall has under stair storage, radiator, carpet to floor and access to the ground floor rooms.
- Living Room
- Good size living room with carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, TV and Telephone point. Ample space for three piece suite and free standing furniture.
- Dining Kitchen
- With carpet to floor on the dining side of the room with UPVc patio doors leading onto the rear garden and plenty of room for a dining table and chairs leading through to the kitchen with tiled floor, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, ample base and eye level units with complimentary work tops with tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and entry to the Utility room.
- Utility Room
- Ideal room to house fridge/freezer, with plumbing for washer and drier. The Combi boiler is also situated in this room. UPVc door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- Master bedroom with a fine array of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect and ample space for large double bed.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed windows to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3
- Single bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect and inset storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroom
- Fully tiled four piece suite family bathroom with vinyl flooring consisting of walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Radiator and opaque UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- The front of the property is fully paved with off road parking and bordered by wood panel fencing. The rear garden has a paved patio area with a lawn to the rear and is bordered by wood panel fencing.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- Situated just off Portway directly opposite a local park.