Invest in an established student accommodation development. 75 Hyde Park Road is an established student development that has been successfully operating since 2004. Year after year it has continued to gain a reputation as a popular accommodation choice for students. With easy access to the city centre and just a short walk to the University of Leeds and Leeds Business School, 75 Hyde Park Road is the perfect student base.
Established student accommodation development in Leeds
– 72 bedrooms over 4 floors
– 4 bedroom apartments available from £208,980
– Apartments contain shared lounge, kitchen and bathroom
– Secure on-site parking available
– Fully tenanted since 2004
– Excellent location, just a 10 minutes’ walk to the city centre and University of Leeds Campus
- STUDENT PROPERTY IN DEMAND
- SHARED FACILITIES
- STUDENT UNITS
- RESERVE FROM £5,000
- APARTMENTS FROM £208,980
- ALL ROOMS FURNISHED
- REFURBISHED APARTMENTS
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
Leeds is the second largest provider of education in the UK. With over 60,000 full and part time students, Leeds is home to two universities and five colleges of Further Education which include the College of Music and College of Art and Design.
– The University of Leeds
Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is part of the Russell Group- a group of the UK’s top 24 research-led universities 28,752 full time students
Within the top 100 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2014)
Awarded 20 National Teaching Fellowships – more than any other
institution in the UK
Nine faculties including Biological Sciences, Business, Engineering and
7,420 International students from 141 countries
– Leeds Beckett University
Gained university status in 1992 – 20,925 full time students
Over 3,000 international students from 116 different countries around the globe
Has the largest business school of its kind in the UK
All bedrooms are equipped with:
Small double bed (4ft wide)
Workstation with study chair
Shelving and drawers
Carpet, blinds and light fittings
Internet with hi speed Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
Each apartment comes with a shared communal area which includes:
Fully fitted kitchen
Fitted oven hob and extractor
Lounge with sofas and flat screen TV
Shower room with toilet and vanity sink
- 999 years
- Ground Rent
- £500.00 PA
- The City of Leeds
- Located in the heart of the UK, Leeds is the UK’s fastest growing city for business. It is the second largest employer outside London and is a major centre for banking, finance and law. Its banking sector alone employs over 91,000 skilled people. From global brands to innovative start-ups, over 100,000 businesses have a base in the city. The financial quarter is where all the big names in banking are found, with The Bank of England, Aviva and Zurich all helping to establish Leeds as a business super hub of the UK. Leeds is centrally located to access all parts of the country. Halfway between London and Edinburgh, the region has access to excellent local, national and international transport links.
- Transportation (By rail)
- The second busiest train station in the country outside of London, Leeds provides first-rate rail links to the whole of the UK. London is just 2 hours 13 minutes away and Manchester only 51 minutes.
- Leeds-Bradford International Airport
- The airport is just 10 miles north of the city, connecting the UK to European and international destinations such as Australia, UAE and New York. It can be reached easily from the city centre using the local bus service getting you there in just 30 minutes.
- Payment Plan (Option A)
- £5000.00 reservation fee. 50% at exchange, 30% stage payment, 20% on completion.
- Payment Plan (Option B)
- £5000.00 reservation fee, 80% at exchange, 20% on completion.