- No Chain
- Immaculate Throughout
- Walking distance to Manchester Airport and Metrolink
- UPVc double glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Bespoke Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property
A superb example of a Three Double bedroom Semi-Detached Family home set back on a quiet road in a sought after area in Woodhouse Park. The property is immaculate throughout and consists of living room, large dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bespoke family bathroom. There is off road parking to the front and a secluded rear garden. Viewing is essential with this property.
- Entrance Porch
- Half brick and UPVc double glazed porch with light and UPVc porch door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood Laminate to floor, radiator, small UPVc double glazed window to the front, doors leading to all ground floor rooms.
- Living Room
- Stunning room to relax, carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect with UPVc patio doors to the rear garden. Feature Living flame fireplace with marble hearth and surround. Radiator, wall lights, TV and power points.
- Dining Kitchen
- A Superb Family Kitchen/Dining Room consisting of a vast range of quality base and eye level units with complimentary worktops, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, gas hob with extractor fan, built-in double oven and grill, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine/drier, fully tiled flooring, ceiling lights, UPVc double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden and UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect. Ample space for Dining table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1
- Wood flooring, radiator, two UPVc double glazed windows, ample space for double bed and free standing furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Wood floor, radiator, fitted wardrobes, UPVc double glazed window, ample space for a double bed.
- Bedroom 3
- Wood laminate to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window, TV and power points, ample space for double bed and furniture.
- Family Bathroom
- Luxurious bespoke fitted bathroom, white panelled bath with power shower over and fully tiled wall, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC, tiled flooring and half tiled walls, chrome ladder towel heater. UPVc frosted double glazed window.
- Boarded with ladder and light fitting
- The front garden has been lovingly tended too with border plants, shale and wood chippings and the side is mainly stone paved for the driveway and is bordered by wood panel fencing and stable gates. From the driveway there is a wooden gate leading you through to the rear garden which is stone paved for ease of use and bordered by wood panel fencing.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- The property is set back on Thornsgreen road off Woodhouse Lane Woodhouse Park