***ONLY 35 REMAINING UNITS – BE QUICK NOT TO MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***
ONE BEDS FROM £54,950 ** TWO BEDS FROM £79,450 **RESERVE NOW FOR £3000
PARKING AVAILABLE FOR £8,500.. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
The Xchange is an iconic building set in the very centre of the city of Bradford.
Previously known as Arndale House, The Xchange will shed its commercial roots as it’s transformed into a modern residential hub. Located next to the £260m Broadway Shopping and Leisure complex with a whole host of bars and restaurants, The Xchange is the perfect residential hotspot for those looking to embrace a more urban lifestyle.
•Mixed retail and residential development over 9 floors
•126 one and two bedroom apartments over floors 2 – 8
•Roof garden with seating areas and water feature
•Secure car park facilities
•Award winning architects to transform building
•Established retail units and easyGym on ground floor
•Located directly next to the Broadway Shopping Centre
- PARKING SPACE £8,500
- TWO BEDS FROM £79,450
- ONE BEDS FROM £54,450
- NEXT TO BROADWAY SHOPPING CENTRE
- SECURE PARKING FACILITIES
- CENTRAL BRADFORD CENTRE LOCATION
- RETAIL UNITS/EASY GYM ON GROUND FLOOR
- ROOF GARDEN & SEATING AREA
- 126 ONE/TWO BEDS
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Contemporary fitted kitchen
Under unit lighting
Fan assisted oven, Induction Hob and
Internal doors with chrome fittings
Hallway – laminate
Living room – laminate
Kitchen and bathrooms –tiled floors
Bedrooms – carpets
Wall mounted shower head
Towel rail to all bathrooms
Electrical and Communication
Telephone points to living area
TV points to living area and principal bedroom
Satellite TV pre-wiring to all TV points
Contemporary white switch plates and sockets
All units will be air conditioned
Heated towel rails to all bathrooms
Safety and Security
Key card for main entrance, lift and car parking
CCTV entrance system in all apartments with automated door entry
CCTV in all communal areas and car park
Smoke detectors in all apartments and communal areas
Secure parking space
Electronic external gates
Parking spaces available (basement)
All apartments have a raised floor in the bedroom area (1 step)
Suspended ceilings – standard 680mm
Average variable ceiling height 2.6m
- 250 Years
- Ground Rent
- 1 bed £399 PA, 2 bed £450 PA
- Bradford is a city of culture, heritage and plenty of natural beauty. As one of the fastest growing energetic cities in the UK, investment is pouring into the city centre with business, retail and housing developing at an increasing pace. Located in West Yorkshire, 8.6 miles west of the city of Leeds, Bradford’s cultural diversity makes the city an exciting place to work and live. It is the world’s first UNESCO city of Film, home to the National Media Museum and has been voted the UK’s Curry Capital for 3 years running. There is something to offer every lifestyle. The city centre is in the process of undergoing a huge transformation as the Broadway Shopping Centre, part of the iconic Westfield shopping family, is currently under construction. Due to open in November 2015, the centre is located right next to The Xchange, offering residents an experience like no other. Leading high street shops, fitness and leisure facilities, top restaurants, bars and cafes will quite literally be on the doorstep, making Bradford a great place to live. This is a city brimming with confidence. Millions of pounds of recent investment has poured into the heart of the city; upgrading public spaces and paving the way for major investment and business opportunities. Over the years, Bradford has successfully diversified into a number of key business sectors including construction, financial services and retail, whilst maintaining a solid foundation in modern manufacturing with 160,000 jobs across the wider city region. With an economy worth over £8.3 billion and a number of leading UK businesses headquartered in Bradford, including Yorkshire Building Society, the city is predicted to be the fifth fastest growing city outside of London. Bradford is also home to Bradford University and is in the top 10 for graduate employment in the UK, ensuring that its 35,000 students will continue to contribute to the fast growing working population and diverse economy.
- The Development
- Invest in a whole new urban living experience The Xchange is an iconic building set in the very centre of the city of Bradford. Previously known as Arndale House, The Xchange will shed its commercial roots as it’s transformed into a modern residential hub. Located next to the £260mBroadway Shopping and Leisure complex with a whole host of bars and restaurants, The Xchange is the perfect residential hotspot for those looking to embrace a more urban lifestyle. Mixed retail and residential development over 9 floors 126 one and two bedroom apartments over floors 2 - 8 Roof garden with seating areas and water feature Secure car park facilities Award winning architects to transform building Established retail units and easyGym on ground floor Located directly next to the Broadway Shopping Centre – due to open November 2015. The Xchange is a unique development. Situated in the centre of Bradford’s shopping district, it is located above some of its most popular retail locations, so the convenience of the city’s amenities will never be far for The Xchange’s tenants. The property is a just 15 minutes walk to Bradford Football Club, adjacent to the brand new Westfield Broadway Shopping Centre and a stone’s throw away from all the convenience of Bradford’s local transport. Since being one of Bradford’s prime commercial properties, the size and scale of the development will offer a view of the city unlike any other residential property. Sitting high above the surrounding skyline, the architect’s designs will ensure style in a comfortable setting to allow young professionals the space and convenience they need in the heart of this growing city. 126 units over 7 floors A mix of modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments Quality fixtures and fittings Secure entrance, on site car parking and landscaped areas Located in Bradford, in the heart of the city Short walk to everything the city of Bradford has to offer Less than 30 minute drive to the nearby city of Leeds.
- Transport - By rail
- Bradford has excellent rail links and is served by two central train stations; Bradford Interchange and Bradford Forster Square which connect into intercity services to London, Manchester and further afield. London is 2h 40m away, Manchester is 1 hour and Leeds is just 20 minutes.
- Transport - By air
- The City also benefits from Leeds Bradford International Airport which is located 7 miles to the North East of the city. It offers direct flights to London Heathrow, Paris, New York and other major holiday and business destinations.
- Payment Plan A
- Reservation Fee: £3000, 50% upon exchange (less the reservation fee), 30% stage payment (60 days after exchange), 20% upon completion.
- Payment Plan B
- Reservation Fee: £3000, 80% upon exchange (less reservation fee), 20% upon completion. Furniture Packs available: 1 bed - £2,500 Inc VAT 2 bed - £3,000 Inc VAT