- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Wythenshawe Hospital
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Sitting Tenants
- Close to all major transport links
** REDUCED ** Investor Opportunity – This two bedroom semi detached house comes with tenants on an assured shorthold tenancy paying £550 PCM. In Brief this property has a spacious living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is off road parking to the front and a good size rear garden that is not overlooked. The property is in a prime position set within walking distance to Wythenshawe Hospital, Metrolink Tram Stop and has close links to M56 and M60 Motorway links.
- Living Room
- Spacious living room with carpet to floor, large glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, ample space for free standing furniture,living flame electric fire.
- Fitted kitchen with vinyl to floor, radiator, inset electric grill and separate oven, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor over, stainless steel sink, ample base and eye level units with complimentary work tops and tiled splash back. Window and glazed door to the rear aspect.
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 1 comes with carpet, radiator and rear mirrored wall.
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator and large glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bathroom is tiled throughout, with a electric shower over bath, WC and sink with pedestal.
- To the front garden there is a lawned part with a driveway with wood panel fencing to the borders. The rear garden can be accessed from the side of the property and is mainly laid to lawn with wood panel fencing to the borders.
- Set back just off Greenbrow Road on Stapleford Close.