- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen
- Brand New Fitted Bathroom
- Redecorated Throughout
- New Carpets and Flooring
- No Chain
- Close to Gatley Village
- Excellent Transport Links
- UPVc Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this Three Bedroom Semi Detached House that has been totally refurbished and renovated throughout. The property boasts three bedrooms, large living room, newly fitted breakfast kitchen, newly fitted bathroom, downstairs WC and new Combi boiler, front and rear gardens. The property is situated close to Gatley Village, Motorway Links, Local Shops, Manchester Airport and the Metrolink is walking distance from the property.
- Living Room10'3'' (3.12 M) x14'1'' (3.07 M)
- Spacious and bright living room, recently decorated an re-carpeted in neutral colours, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, open fireplace with tiled surround, built-in cupboards.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room8'1'' (2.46 M) x14'1'' (2.46 M)
- Brand new fitted kitchen with ample base and eye level units with flame proof complimentary work surface and tile splash backs, two UPVc double glazed windows giving plenty of light. Inset electric oven, gas hob and fridge, ceiling spot lights and radiator. Vinyl to floor.
- Downstairs WC
- With vinyl to floor, low level WC and opaque UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect. There is a recess where the new combi boiler is situated.
- Stairs and Landing
- New carpet to stairs and landing with a UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bedroom 18'4'' (2.54 M) x12'7'' (2.62 M)
- With new carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, original cast iron fireplace feature.
- Bedroom 211'1'' (3.38 M) x10'8'' (3.56 M)
- New carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, original cast iron feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 37'6'' (2.29 M) x8'10'' (2.39 M)
- With new carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bathroom5'11'' (1.80 M) x5'5'' (1.65 M)
- Newly installed three piece bathroom suite with low level WC, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panel bath with glass shower screen and combi fed shower over, vinyl to floor, ceiling spotlights, chrome towel radiator and opaque UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- The exterior of the property has been decorated and the front garden in mainly laid to lawn with wood panel fencing to the borders. You can access the rear garden either from the side gate or from the rear door. The back garden is again mainly laid to lawn with wood panel fencing to the borders.
- Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves