- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Bespoke Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking with Detached Garage for several vehicles
- Fully Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Situated near the border of Didsbury
- Ready to Move into
Sitting near the border of Didsbury and set back on a quiet road in Northenden this superbly appointed and extended semi-detached family home has definitely got everything required for a family looking for space, comfort and a bespoke family home ready to move into. In brief, the property boasts four bedrooms, the master with an en-suite, three large reception rooms, fully fitted and extended modern breakfast kitchen, downstairs WC/cloaks room, family bathroom and fully boarded out loft room. There is off road parking for several vehicles as well as the garage. This exceptional home will not be on the market long and early viewing is advisable.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the porch into this spacious hallway with solid wood flooring, radiator, under stair storage and downstairs WC, with doors leading to ground floor rooms.
- Living Room
- Spacious first reception room with wood flooring, feature living flame gas fire with stone hearth and surround, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, TV and power points, radiator, coving to ceiling and wall lights.
- Dining Room
- Second reception room with solid wood flooring, radiator, feature living flame gas fire with stone hearth and surround, uPVC double glazed bay style windows with double patio doors to the rear garden. Ceiling coving, TV and power points.
- Third Reception Room
- Third reception room with wood laminate to floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, TV and power points.
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Superbly spacious extended and finished bespoke breakfast kitchen boasting an ample range of matching high gloss units with white granite work tops with tiled splash backs, slate tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, Samsung five ring gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood, AEG integrated dishwasher, granite breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and two separate uPVC double glazed door and patio doors leading to either side of the property.
- Downstairs WC
- Downstairs WC with fully tiled floor and walls, low level WC and hand wash basin inset in vanity unit, opaque uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. spot lights.
- Master Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room
- Master bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture, door leading to the en-suite shower room.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Recently fitted with fully tiled walls comprising walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC, hand wash basin, chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan, inset ceiling lights and opaque double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Third double bedroom with solid wood laminate to floor, built-in fitted wardrobes, uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator. Ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Family Bathroom
- Fully fitted four piece bathroom suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC, hand wash basin set in high gloss vanity unit, ceramic bath with hand held shower head and mixer taps, fully tiled throughout, inset ceiling spot lights, opaque uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan.
- Loft Room
- With access from pull down ladders, the loft has a boarded floor, plastered walls and ceilings with a velux window giving light. Ideal for storage.
- To the front of the property there is a Victorian era decorative brick wall with metal gate to the border with a block paved pathway and a lawn area to the left. Access to the side and rear garden is either via the side gate, rear gate or from the kitchen. The side and rear garden are paved for ease of maintenance with the side having a raised decking area for Al Fresco dining or entertaining. The rear garden has a raised flower bed and both gardens are bordered by a brick wall with wood panel fencing with access to the detached garage from the rear garden.
- Detached Garage
- The detached garage can be accessed via the rear driveway or from the rear garden. The garage has running hot and cold water with ample base and eye level units for storage and has plumbing and electrics for washer/dryer/fridge freezer.
- Situated on a quiet Road just off Palatine Road