- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Walking Distance to Gatley Village
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Schools, Shops and Manchester Airport
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this wonderful semi detached three bedroom family home situated within walking distance to Gatley Village. The property boasts a great size front garden with off road parking, three good size bedrooms, spacious living room and kitchen, family bathroom and a fully paved rear garden. This property would suit first time buyer or family given its close proximity to quality local schools, shops and access to M56/M60 Motorway networks. Early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter via the UPVc double glazed front door into the hallway with radiator, alarm and wood laminate to floor.
- Living Room
- Bright and spacious living room with wood laminate to floor, UPVc double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, feature flame coal effect gas fire with granite hearth and surround, ceiling coving. Ample space for free standing furniture leading through to the
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large kitchen diner with slate tile flooring, ample base and eye level units with complimentary heat proof work surface and tiled splash back, additional breakfast bar with storage above, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset electric fan assisted oven and gas hob with integral stainless steel extractor fan. Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and UPVc patio door leading to the rear garden. Under stair storage room.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with wood laminate to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3
- Large single bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Family bathroom with vinyl flooring, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and panel bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen.
- To the front of the property there is a spacious front garden with two lawned areas with a concrete driveway in between bordered by wood panel fencing and wrought iron gates to the driveway. The rear garden is fully paved for ease of maintenance with a small pond and a raised patio area and is bordered by wood panel fencing.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves