- Two Bedroom Victorian Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Rooms Throughout
- Large Loft Room and Cellar
- Sold with Potential Redevelopment Site subject to any Planning
- No Chain
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Close to Local Transport Links, Schools and Amenities
**Large Semi-Detached Family Home with a large plot of land to be sold together**
The property has two double bedrooms and a large loft room also this semi-detached period family home is afforded a good size separate plot of land to the side which PRESENTS A POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT subject to the necessary permission. Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this superb period two double bedroom family home which boasts large sitting/dining room, living room, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a large loft room. There is a courtyard style front garden with a substantial rear and side garden that has been lovingly tended too. The property is conveniently situated near to Metrolink Tram Stop, Local Schools and Shops.
- Entrance Porch
- Enter through the UPVc double glazed front door into the porch with stone floor and light into the hallway
- Entrance Hall
- With carpet to floor, radiator, under stair storage and doors to all ground floor rooms
- Dining Room/Sitting Room
- Spacious room with high ceilings and two large UPVc double glazed sash windows to the front aspect giving plenty of light, feature living flame coal effect fire with decorative surround, coving to ceiling, carpet to floor, radiator, original etched glass wooden door to the hallway, telephone and power points.
- Living Room
- With carpet to floor, radiator, two UPVc double glazed sash windows to the side and rear aspect, TV point,coving to ceiling, openings to the sitting room and kitchen
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Superb size kitchen with ample base and eye level units and complimentary work surface over with tiled splash backs, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset electric oven and grill, four ring gas hob and extractor fan, UPVc double glazed sash window to the rear aspect, door to cellar.
- Spacious cellar room ripe for converting into suitable usage, currently used as a store room housing gas and electric meter readers. Ample space and over 6 foot in height from floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 1
- With carpet to floor, coving to ceiling, original feature cast iron fireplace, radiator, two UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect, ample room for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- With carpet to floor, radiator, coving to ceiling, under stair storage, UPVc double glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
- Family Bathroom
- With non-slip flooring this good size family bathroom boasts walk-in shower, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and panel bath, tiled walls, extractor fan and UPVc double glazed opaque sash window to the rear aspect.
- Loft Room
- Large loft room with stairs leading up from bedroom two, carpet to floor, currently being used as a third bedroom, UPVc double glazed sash window to the side aspect.
- To the front of the property there is a paved front garden with a brick wall with decorative wrought iron railings to the border. There is a paved path to the side of the house leading to the side and rear garden. The side garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery and plants with wood panel fencing to the border. The rear garden has a decorative pond in a paved patio area with a wooden storage shed.
- Situated on Sale Road