- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shared Ownership in Northenden
- Immaculately Presented
- Off Road Parking
- Front, Side and Large Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
A well-presented two double bedroom semi detached family home located in Northenden in a quiet cul-de-sac with larger than average gardens and off road parking. This home has been exceptionally well maintained and updated.
The house is within walking distance of the shops and quality schools in Northenden Village and has great transport links to the city centre, Manchester Airport, Wythenshawe Hospital and the motorway network.
The property is being offered on the market on a 60% ownership basis, with rent being payable on the remainder. The owner also has the option to purchase additional equity in the property in increments.
This home is ideal for a first time buyer, young family or those looking to downsize and early viewing is advisable as this property will not be on the market for long.
This lovely family home briefly comprises : Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Large Lounge opening through to the Dining Room and then onto the Kitchen. The First Floor contains Two Large Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from a large secluded garden to the rear and side of the house with off road parking for two vehicles to the front.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the composite front door into the hall with laminate to floor with access to downstairs WC and all ground floor rooms.
- Downstairs WC
- Low level WC with wall mounted hand wash basin and with laminate to floor.
- Living Room
- Large living room with wood laminate to floor, UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points. Double doors leading through to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- Dining room with radiator and laminate flooring, UPVc double glazed door leading through to the rear garden.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a good array of base and eye level units and complimentary work surface, tiled and glass splash backs, four ring gas hob with electric oven and grill with stainless steel extractor hood. Stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washer, drier and free standing fridge freezer. Also contains the combi central heating boiler. Laminate flooring, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Modern family bathroom fitted with shower over a full length bath, hand wash basin, low level WC, tiled walls, UPVc double glazed opaque window to the rear aspect.
- Master Bedroom
- Large double bedroom with radiator, storage cupboard, TV point, carpet to floor, access to loft and two UPVc double glazed windows giving plenty of light. Ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Large paved two car driveway to the front with mature shrubbery, laid to lawn at the side of the property and access to the large rear garden is either through the side wooden gate or from the dining room. The large secluded rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and bordered on all sides by wood panel fencing.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- Situated in a quiet Cul-De-Sac in Northenden