- Five Bedroom Town House in Northenden
- No Chain
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Secluded Garden
- Walking distance to Northenden Village
- UPVc Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Transport Links
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to market this superb five bedroom three bathroom Town House situated in Northenden. In brief this property boasts five bedrooms, three bathrooms, one reception room, large kitchen/diner, off road parking and a secluded rear garden. This property is priced to sell and won’t be on the market for long so early viewing is advised.
- Sitting Room 10'6'' (3.20 M) x 8'2'' (2.49 M)
- Radiator, carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 15'2'' (4.62 M) x 12'8'' (3.86 M)
- Spacious kitchen diner with tiled floor, radiator, panoramic wall of UPVc windows and patio doors to the rear garden, five ring gas hob and extractor fan, double oven and grill, fine array of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface over, integrated dishwasher. Plumbing and electrics for white goods.
- Living Room 18'6'' (5.64 M) x 15'7'' (4.75 M)
- With carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect.
- Bedroom 1 9'8'' (2.95 M) x 7'8'' (2.34 M)
- Carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
- Bathroom 1
- With vinyl flooring, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and panel bath with shower over, opaque UPVc double glazed windows.
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite 14' (4.27 M) x 8'4'' (2.54 M)
- With carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in double wardrobes.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Vinyl flooring, walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled walls, velux window.
- Bedroom 3 12' (3.66 M) x 8'6'' (2.59 M)
- With carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Bedroom 4 6'7'' (2.01 M) x 8'2'' (2.49 M)
- With carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- To the front of the property is space for off road parking with decorative wrought iron railings and mature shrubbery. The secluded rear garden has a paved patio area with a lawn to the rear and a raised decking area with Gazebo above and is bordered by wood panel fencing.
- Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves