- A Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Utility Room
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Huge scope for extension
- Popular Residential Location
- Walking distance to Northenden Village
- Close Links to Wythenhawe Hospital, M56 and M60 motorways
- Attached Garage
- Newly Fitted Combi Boiler
***NEW PRICE*** Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to market this spacious three double bedroom semi detached family home situated in a very popular and desirable residential location in Northenden. The property comprises of large living room, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, large utility room, attached garage with electric shutter door, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property also offers off road parking, newly fitted Combi boiler a large secluded South facing rear garden, UPVc double glazing and Gas central heating. Early viewing is advisable.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the UPVc double glazed entrance door into the hallway with radiator, alarm system box, doors to ground floor rooms
- Living Room
- Large living room with new carpet to floor, large double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, TV and power points, electric feature fireplace. Ample space for free standing living room furniture.
- Dining Room
- Carpet to floor, radiator, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, halogen four ring hob with stainless steel extractor hood. A full range of high gloss base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Tiled flooring, large UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door leading to the Utility room.
- Utility Room
- Larger than normal Utility room with plumbing and electrics for washing and drying machines. UPVc back door and double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door leading to the garage.
- Integral Garage
- Great size garage space with electric shutter doors and lighting.
- Bedroom 1
- Large double bedroom with UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet to floor. Ample space for King size bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
- Bedroom 3
- Third double bedroom currently being used as an office by the owners. UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture. Radiator and power points.
- Family Bathroom
- Fully tiled family bathroom comprising of panel bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC., radiator. UPVc double glazed opaque window to the front aspect.
- To the front of the property there is a paved driveway leading to the garage and lawn to the right hand side ,it is bordered by arched wooden fence panel and mature shrubbery. The large South facing rear garden is bordered by wood panel fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a stoned paved patio area towards the house.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- The property can be reached from Palatine Road and Longley Lane on Roundwood Road.