- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Spacious Rooms
- No Chain
- Large Front and Rear Garden
- Close Links to Wythenshawe Park, M56 and M60 motorway networks
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this spacious two bedroom semi detached Bungalow set back on a very sought after road on ‘The Spinney estate’. In brief the property boasts two double bedrooms, large living room, family bathroom, landscaped front garden with off road parking and a large enclosed rear garden. This property is priced to sell and is being sold with NO CHAIN attached. Early viewings are advisable.
- Living Room
- Spacious living room with wood laminate to floor, feature living flame coal effect gas fire with brick surround and slate hearth, UPVc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, carpet to floor, radiator, TV and power points.
- Ample base and eye level units with complimentary work surface over. Stainless steel sink unit, cupboard housing Combi gas boiler, storage cupboard, vinyl to floor, double glazed window to the side aspect, door leading to the side driveway.
- Bedroom 1
- With carpet to floor, radiator, double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with wood laminate to floor, radiator, fully fitted wardrobes, double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
- With non-slip vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls, radiator, three UPVc double glazed windows to the side aspect, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a walk-in cubicle with electric shower over.
- To the front of the property there is a landscaped front garden, mainly paved with mature shrubs and plants, dwarf brick wall and decorative wrought iron railings and a wrought iron double gate leading through to the large driveway. There is a small wrought iron double gate leading through to the rear garden which is fully paved, bordered by wood panel fencing and there is also a small wooden shed with a single car garage to the rear.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- Situated on the Spinney Estate on Redburn Road