- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Chain
- UPVc Double Glazing Throughout
- Walking distance to Manchester Airport and Metrolink Tram Stop
- Off Road Parking to the front of the Property
- Very Large Secluded Garden
Great price for a two double bedroom apartment in Wythenshawe. This two double bedroom first floor apartment briefly comprises two double bedrooms, spacious lounge, kitchen diner, family bathroom, plenty of storage space and a huge secluded rear garden. Early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the hardwood part glazed front door into the tiled hallway. Complete with storage cupboard and carpeted stairs to the first floor rooms.
- Living Room
- With wood laminate flooring, full length radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect this spacious living room has ample space for free standing furniture, T.V. and suite.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Good size kitchen diner with a fine array of wooden base and eye level units with complimentary work tops and tiled splash backs, four ring electric hob and inset electric oven, wood laminate flooring, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, one and half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, radiator.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom with wood laminate to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator. Ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Family bathroom with white three piece suite comprising low level WC, hand wash pedestal sink and panel bath with electric shower over. Tiled flooring, two UPVc double glazed windows and radiator.
- Utility Room
- Great addition for any property, plumbing and electrics for washer/drier, fridge freezer and sink unit.
- Paved walkway to the front and to the side is a gated entrance into the large secluded rear garden, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- The Apartment is set back off Portway in a quiet walk.