- No Chain
- Located in the Heart of Northenden
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Downstairs and Upstairs WC
- Victorian End Terrace
- Large Rear Garden
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this superb three bedroom end terrace family home situated on a quiet road nearby to quality schools, shops and transport links. The property comprises of living room, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and separate WC to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom with walk-in shower and a separate WC. There is a superb rear garden and a garage for off road parking. This property is priced to sell and early viewing is advised.
- Living Room
- Through from the hallway into the large living room with original solid wood flooring, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, feature living flame fire with slate tile surround and hearth.
- Dining Room
- From the living room again the original solid wood floor carries through into the dining room with light coming form a UPVc window to the side aspect. Ample space for dining room furniture.
- Farmhouse style kitchen with wood tiled flooring, ample base and eye level units with complimentary worktops and tiled splash backs, integrated double oven, hob and grill, sink with mixer tap and UPVc double glazed window to the side aspect. There is a UPVc double glazed door leading to the secluded courtyard area and rear garden.
- Part tiled walls with a walk in shower and pedestal sink unit, carpet to floor
- Downstairs WC
- Wood floor tiles. Low level WC
- Bedroom 1
- Master bedroom with three UPVc double glazed windows giving plenty of light, carpet to floor, ample space for a double bed and free standing bedroom furniture
- Bedroom 2
- Carpet to floor, ample space for double bed and free standing furniture.
- Bedroom 3
- Third double bedroom with carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
- Low level WC with opaque UPVc window to the side aspect.
- To the front of the property is a small manageable block paved garden with brick walls to the borders. To the rear of the property is a courtyard area from the kitchen which then leads onto a secluded lawned rear garden with mature shrubbery to the borders.
- Off road parking is supplied by this detached garage at the bottom of the garden
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves