- Superb Four Double Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Fantastic Rear Garden
- Excellent Location in the Heart of Northenden
- Fully UPVc Double Glazed and GCH
- Driveway plus additional Garage
- Large Conservatory
- Downstairs WC
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Links to Local Schools, Shops, Motorway Networks, Manchester Airport and City Centre
- Three Reception Rooms
- No Chain
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to market this exceptional four bedroom detached family home in the heart of Northenden Village. This superb home briefly comprises of dining room, living room, conservatory, kitchen breakfast room, downstairs WC, four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has been refurbished throughout and offers off road parking including a separate garage accessible from the rear garden. The rear garden backs onto a Bowling green and is not overlooked. This property will not be on the market for long so early viewing is advisable.
- Entrance Hall
- Large entrance hall comprising access to all ground floor rooms and stairs to the first floor, telephone point and radiator, carpet to floor.
- Dining Room
- Large bright dining room with wood laminate flooring, UPVc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, feature flame gas fire, ample space for free standing dining room furniture. Fitted sliding doors leading through to the living room.
- Living Room
- Second reception room with wood laminate flooring, feature flame gas fire with brick surround, radiator, TV points, coving to ceiling, access to Conservatory through the french doors. Ample space for suite and free standing furniture.
- Superb addition to any home looking out onto the rear garden. With wood laminate to floor, radiator, ceiling fan light, UPVc double glazed throughout.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Excellent size room with tile style floor tiles, space for large dining table and chairs in one recess, fine array of base and eye level units with fire resistant work tops most with tiled splash back. Integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, UPVc double glazed back door to the side aspect.
- Downstairs WC
- Full tiled room incorporating low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, UPVc double glazed opaque window to the side aspect.
- Bedroom 1
- Carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator. Ample space for double bed.
- Bedroom 2
- Carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, ample space for double bed and free standing furniture.
- Master Bedroom
- The master bedroom has a full wall of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes and separate dressing table, carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Space for large double bed.
- Bedroom 4
- Wood laminate to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, space for double bed.
- Family Bathroom
- Four piece bathroom suite consisting of fully tiled walls with slate style laminate flooring, panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and walk in shower with electric power shower. Two UPVc double glazed opaque windows to the side aspect.
- To the front of the property there is a brick dwarf wall with mature shrubbery over with entry into the stone paved driveway which could house several cars to the side of the house. Enter through the wrought iron gate into this superb rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a stone path leading to the garage, conservatory and the garden behind. Wood panel fencing border the rear and one side of the garden with wicker fencing and mature shrubbery bordering the other. With a great outlook of the bowling green to the rear of the house this is a great advantage.
- Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- The property can be found at 448 Palatine Road in the Heart of Northenden Village