- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- South Facing Back Garden
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal First Time/Investor Buy
- Close Proximity to Metrolink, Manchester Airport and Wythenshawe Hospital
Ideal First Time Buyer or Investor Opportunity to purchase this super three bedroom family home in Wythenshawe. The property comprises of three bedrooms, living room, large dining kitchen, family bathroom, south facing rear garden and front garden with paved off road parking. This property has close links to local schools, shops, Manchester Airport, Wythenshawe Hospital and local Metrolink Network
- Enter through the UPVc front door into the carpeted hallway with doors leading to all ground floor rooms
- Living Room14' (4.27 M) x 11'7'' (3.53 M)
- This large bright living area benefits from a UPVc double glazed bay window frontage, with carpet to floor, gas fire, radiator, TV and power points.
- Kitchen/Dining Room16'8'' (5.08 M) x 9' (2.74 M)
- Great size modern kitchen diner with a good range of base and eye level units with complimentary work tops and tiled splash backs, radiator, vinyl to floor and two UPVc double glazed windows to the rear aspect including rear UPVc door leading to the rear garden. Space and plumbing for white goods.
- Bedroom 1 11'5'' (3.48 M) x 10'4'' (3.15 M)
- Double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, storage cupboard, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2 12'11'' (3.94 M) x 9'1'' (2.77 M)
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard, ample space for double bed and free standing furniture.
- Bedroom 3 8'9'' (2.67 M) x 7'9'' (2.36 M)
- Third bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, over stair storage space.
- Family Bathroom
- Three piece bathroom suite with fully tiled walls and vinyl to floor. The property comprises of panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Opaque UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- At the front of the property is a paved parking area with wood panel fencing to the side borders and a wrought iron gate to the front. The South facing rear garden is accessible from either the ginnel through the house or from the rear door. The rear garden is laid to lawn on one half and has a paved patio area to the rear. The garden is bordered by wood panel fencing.
- Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- The property is located on a quiet Road on Nearmaker.