- 3 bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Loft Conversion
- Semi-Detached Property
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Downstairs WC
Bergins are proud to market this Exceptional Semi-Detached Family home set on one of the most sought after roads in Northenden. The property benefits from Three Bedrooms plus a Full Length Loft Conversion with a multitude of uses, Large Open Plan Living Room, extended Larger Galley Style Breakfast Kitchen, Downstairs WC, Family Bathroom complete with bath and walk-in shower. The property also has garage porch and secluded rear garden with storage shed. This type of property requires viewing immediately.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the enclosed vestibule into the hallway with doors leading through to all ground floor rooms. Radiator, wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Downstairs WC
- Low Level WC, Hand Wash basin with Victorian style mixer tap. PVCu frosted window to the side aspect. Slate Tile to floor.
- Dining Room
- Radiator, PVCu Double Glazed Bay window to the front aspect, room for free standing Dining Room furniture, Wood Laminate to floor, Wall Light. Tastefully decorated.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Beautifully extended Galley Style Kitchen Diner with an ample array of base and eye level wood units with complimentary work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. One and half bowl stainless sink unit with mixer tap, Gas Hob with Electric Oven and stainless steel extractor hood. Laminated Tile effect to floor, Radiators. The room benefits from the Three PVCu double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Down Lights. Housing for new Combi-Boiler.
- Stairs and Landing
- Carpet to floor, PVCu double glazed window to the side aspect.
- Bedroom 1
- Carpet to floor, Radiator, Down Lights, space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture, PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Bedroom 2
- Space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture, Radiator, PVCu double glazed Bay window to the front aspect. carpet to floor, built-in storage unit.
- Bedroom 3
- Currently being used as an office. Radiator, carpet to floor,PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Family Bathroom
- Great Family Bathroom incorporating a Walk-in shower plus a Panelled Bath and Pedestal Hand Wash Basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring. Two PVCu frosted double glazed windows to the rear aspect giving extra light. Tiled walls. Down Lights.
- Loft Extension
- Full Length Loft conversion with a multitude of uses, Velux double glazed window to the rear aspect. Wooden balustrade. Carpet to floor. Down lights, Radiator.
- The front garden has a Decorative stone wall to the front, mainly laid to lawn with a stone flagged driveway leading up to a full height wrought iron gate leading under the garage porch to the rear garden. The Rear garden has concrete and wood panel fencing to the borders,mainly laid to lawn with a stone patio area for Al Fresco Dining. Wooden Storage Shed.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- From our Offices on Royle Green Road head towards Longley Lane and take the first right turn and the property will be on Morrell Road.