- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Schools, Shops and Metrolink Tram Stop
- No Chain
- Would suit First Time Buyer/Investor
*** Priced To Sell ***
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular residential area of Wythenshawe. The property is to be sold with no chain and offers three good size bedrooms, large living room and kitchen diner, downstairs WC and bathroom to the first floor, of road parking and a spacious rear garden. The property requires early viewing.
- Living Room 18'3 (5.49 M) x 12'7'' (3.84 M)
- Enter through the UPVc double glazed entrance door into this spacious lounge with wood laminate flooring, UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect, electric wall mount fire, a double radiator under the Bay window and a single radiator leading to the stairs. Ample room for free standing furniture.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 11'9'' (3.58 M) x 9' (2.74 M)
- Great size kitchen/diner with vinyl to floor, ample array of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface, UPVc double glazed windows to the rear aspect, electric and plumbing for washer/drier, stainless steel sink unit. New wall mounted Vaillant Combi boiler. Under stair storage room.
- Downstairs WC
- Low level WC, UPVc opaque double glazed window to the rear aspect. Vinyl to floor
- Bedroom 111'8'' (3.56 M) x 8'11'' (2.72 M)
- Large double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Bedroom 210'8'' (3.25 M) x 10'11'' (3.33 M)
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, built in storage area.
- Bedroom 38'7'' (2.62 M) x 7'9'' (2.36 M)
- Large single bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect. Over stair storage.
- With vinyl to floor, radiator, pedestal hand wash basin and panel bath with overhead shower attachment. UPVc double glazed opaque window to the rear aspect.
- To the front of the property there is a single driveway for off road parking, laid to lawn to the right and bordered by wrought iron railings and gate to the front and concrete and wood panel fencing to the sides. The rear garden is accessible via the side of the house or from the kitchen. There is a paved patio area with the remainder of the garden laid to lawn. There is also a raised garden bed to the rear of the garden and it is bordered with wood panel fencing.