- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- UPVc Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Close Links to M56 and M60 Motorway Networks
- Situated on a Quiet Cul de Sac
- Downstairs WC
- Recently Renvated Roof
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to present to the market this superb semi detached family home. In brief the property comprises of spacious living room, newly fitted breakfast kitchen, downstairs WC, three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The loft has been boarded out with a light for excellent storage. The garden to the front has been fully paved and bordered for ease of maintenance and it also has a great back garden which is not overlooked. The property is situated on a desirable cul de sac with close links to M56 and M60 motorway routes, Metrolink, local shops and quality schools. Early viewing is advised as this property will not be on the market for very long.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the UPVc double glazed front door into the hallway with parquet flooring, alarm box and radiator.
- Living Room
- Spacious lounge area with carpet to floor, UPVc leaded double glazed bay fronted window, radiator, feature electric fireplace with wood surround. TV and telephone points. Ample space for living room furniture.
- Great size kitchen with solid wood flooring, ample base and eye level matching units with complimentary worktops and tiled splash backs. One of the units houses the Boiler. The kitchen also has integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge along with inset electric oven and grill, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan. One and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. UPVc double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Inset spotlights with dimmer switch. Under stair storage and door leading to
- Downstairs WC
- Solid wood flooring, small UPVc double glazed window and low level WC. leading back to the UPVc barn style rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator and UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator and UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- Large single bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator and UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Family Bathroom
- The bathroom comprises of panel bath with electric shower over and shower screen, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. UPVc double glazed opaque window to the rear.
- Accessible via the stairs, the loft has been boarded out and has a light fitted also, ideal for storage.
- The front garden has been stone paved with planted mature shrubs for ease of maintenance with concrete fencing to the side borders and a dwarf brick wall with decorative wrought iron railings and gate to the front. The rear garden is accessible either from the side gate or from the rear internal door, the rear garden is quite secluded and benefits from the sun most of the day. It is mainly laid to lawn with two sheds, a greenhouse and mature shrubbery and wood panel fencing to the borders.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- Situated just off Wythenshawe Road on a quiet cul de sac