- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazed Throughout with new Combi-Boiler
- Ideal Investor/First Time Buyer’s House
- Walking Distance to Wythenshawe Hospital
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to present this spacious two bedroom semi detached family home on the market. Boasting two double bedrooms, fully fitted Kitchen and Bathroom, Spacious Living room, Dining room, Doube Glazed Throughout and new Combi-Boiler fitted this property would ideally suit Investors and First Time Buyers. With walking distance to Wythenshawe Hospital, close links to Manchester Airport, M56 and M60 Motorway routes and a rental figure of £650 achievable this property will not be on the market long.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the UPVc front door into the hallway with wood laminate to floor, under stair storage and doors leading to all ground floor rooms.
- Living Room
- Spacious lounge with large UPVc double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, wood laminate to floor, wall mounted electric fire, radiator, ample room for suite and free standing living room furniture.
- Dining Room
- Second reception room with wood laminate to floor, UPVc double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. New Combi Boiler fitted inside cupboard.
- Fully fitted kitchen with slate tiled floor, ample base and eye level units with tiled splash back and complimentary work tops. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan. UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bedroom 1
- Spacious double bedroom with carpet to floor, two UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Fully fitted bathroom with tiled flooring, modern vanity unit housing hand wash basin and low level WC, panel bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, two opaque UPVc double glazed windows giving light.
- To the front of the property is bordered by wood panel fencing and has a grass lawn, the good size rear garden can be accessed via the side gate or from the house. The rear garden has a paved patio area with a grass lawn to the rear bordered with wood panel fencing.
- Set back on a quiet walk just off Greenbrow Road