- Gas Central Heating
- UPVc Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Development
- Walking distance to Manchester Airport and Metrolink Expansion
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to market this immaculate Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home set back on a modern development. The property consists of Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Downstairs WC, Two Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. The property is spacious and well laid out and benefits from Off Road Parking and a south facing rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- A light, bright hallway with radiator, door to kitchen and downstairs WC and quality wood laminate to floor leading through to the lounge.
- Decorated to a high standard with wood laminate to floor, TV and Telephone points, UPVc double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden. Ample space for lounge furniture.
- Dining Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen with an array of base and eye level units with complimentary worktops and tile splash backs over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and grill with four ring gas hob and extractor hood. Tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine, space for Dryer and Fridge freezer.
- Downstairs WC
- ow level WC with pedestal hand wash basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- Carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window.
- Family Bathroom
- Modern white three piece suite consisting of panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled floor, UPVc frosted window and radiator.
- Alcove space on the landing for table and chair for PC use or reading.
- The front of the property has mature shrubbery with a driveway to the side. Secluded, south facing rear garden with patio area and mainly laid to lawn with wood panel fencing to the borders.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements
- The property is set back on a modern Estate situated off Ravenscare Crescent in Woodhouse Park.