- Four Bedroom Home in Northenden
- Off Road Parking with Separate Garage
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Northenden Village
- Close links to Schools, Shops and Transport Links
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this fantastic and spacious four bedroom family home in Northenden. Set back in a quiet Close the property boasts four double bedrooms, large kitchen diner, spacious living room, downstairs shower room with W.C. and a family bathroom to the first floor. There is a large front garden with a driveway and a larger garden to the rear with a garage and patio area.
Early viewing is advised with this property.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the UPVc part glazed front door into the hallway. With tiled flooring, radiator, leading to all ground floor rooms.
- Living Room
- With carpet to floor, living flame coal effect fire with marble and wood hearth and surround, radiator, UPVc double glazed French doors leading through to the rear patio area, TV and power points.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Spacious kitchen diner with tiled floor throughout. To the dining side of the room there is a living flame gas fire with UPVc French doors leading through to the rear patio area, to the kitchen side there is are ample base and eye level units with complimentary work tops and tiled splash backs, radiator and UPVc double glazed window to the side aspect.
- Downstairs Shower Room
- With a tiled floor, radiator, walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC.
- Bedroom 1
- With carpet to floor, radiator, built-in wardrobes, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Bedroom 2
- With carpet to floor, built in wardrobes, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- Third double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window.
- Bedroom 4
- The fourth bedroom is currently being used as an office by the current owner with carpet to floor, radiator and UPVc double glazed window.
- With fully tiled walls, radiator, pedestal hand wash basin, panel bath with shower over and low level WC. Frosted UPVc double glazed window.
- The front garden is mainly paved with stone shingle to the side and bordered by wood panel fencing with a wrought iron gate for off road parking. The spacious rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and a paved driveway leading to the garage. Bordered by wood panel fencing gives the garden a secluded feel.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- Located off Royle Green Road the property is set back in this quiet Close.