- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Fantastic Location
- Large Rear Garden Fully Paved
- Close links to Metro Tram Stop, Quality Local Schools, Motorway Networks and Manchester Airport
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this excellent three double bedroom semi detached family home in a sought after residential location. This superb home consists of three double bedrooms, living and dining area, kitchen and utility area, downstairs WC, family bathroom, front and rear garden including off road parking. The property has close links to the new Metrolink Tram Stop, local schools and shops, Motorway Networks and Manchester Airport. Early viewing is advisable
- Entrance Porch
- Dwarf brick wall with UPVc double glazing and roof light. Ideal for coat or shoe storage. Carpet to floor. UPVc double glazed front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate to floor, temp control and alarm box leading to living room and kitchen.
- Living Room
- Large bright room with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, living flame gas fire with marble hearth and wood surround, ceiling coving, TV and power points, entrance through to the dining room.
- Dining Room
- Carpet to floor, ceiling coving, UPVc patio door and two double glazed side windows showing entry into the rear garden. Space for dining table and chairs.
- A good selection of base and eye level units with complimentary work tops over, one and half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, laminate flooring, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Utility Area
- Laminate flooring, space and plumbing for washer and drier, UPVc door leading to the garden.
- Downstairs WC
- Low level WC with pedestal hand wash basin, tiled floor and half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- With carpet to floor and UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and cupboard.
- Bedroom 2
- Master bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect. Ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3
- Carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard. space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Modern bathroom suite with walk in shower and glass sliding doors, hand wash basin in set in a vanity unit with mirror over, non slip floors, fully tiled walls and UPVc double glazed opaque window to the rear aspect.
- Non slip floor, low level WC and UPVc double glazed opaque window to the rear.
- To the front of the property is a beautifully kept lawn bordered by wrought iron and concrete fencing. To the side of the property is a shared drive that has been professionally stone paved. This carries on throughout the rear garden.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- The property is on Blackcarr Road which is a highly desirable road in Baguley on the start of a private estate.