- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Two Driveways with Separate Garage
- Excellent Condition
- Large Secluded Rear Garden
- Three Double Bedrooms
- No Chain
** Reduced to Sell ** Bergins Estate Agents are proud to sell this superb three bedroom detached Bungalow set back on a quiet Drive baking onto woodland. This superb family home boasts three good size bedrooms, large living room, newly built fully fitted kitchen, family bathroom, two driveways, one with integral garage and a fabulous rear garden. Early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- As you walk through the UPVc front door the hallway has solid wood laminate to floor, radiator, two large storage cupboards and leads to all ground floor rooms.
- Living Room
- This large living room has carpet to floor, UPVc large double glazed patio doors leading through to the rear patio area, decorative UPVc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, Coal effect living flame gas fire with marble hearth and surround, radiator, TV and power points. Ample space for suites and free standing living room furniture.
- Great size kitchen with solid wood laminate to floor, decorative UPVc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, UPVc double glazed portal window and opaque double glazed window to the side aspect. The newly fitted kitchen boasts ample base and eye level units with inset spotlights and complimentary heat proof work tops with tiled splash backs. Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, electric four ring hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan and one and half bowl sink with mixer tap. Plenty of space for breakfast table and chairs.
- Spacious newly fitted family bathroom with tiled flooring and walls, large corner bath with combi-fed shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, UPVc double glazed opaque window, radiator and chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom with carpet to floor, two UPVc double glazed windows to the rear aspect giving plenty of light, radiator, TV and power points. Ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 3
- Third double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Ample storage space to the eaves.
- With carpet to floor, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
- Open lawn to the front with two stone paved driveways, one with covered awning leading to the garage. The superb and spacious rear garden can be reached either from the front on both sides or from the patio doors in the living room. There is a stone paved patio area and a wood gazebo for outside dining/entertaining the remainder has a well tended to lawn and is bordered by wood panel fencing and mature shrubbery. Two outside water points. Security lighting.
- The garage can be used for car storage or as a workshop and has lighting and power and has wooden front barn style doors from the front and a rear door leading to the garden.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves