- Priced To Sell with No Chain
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Family Home
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Large Front and Rear Gardens
- UPVc double glazed throughout
- New Combi boiler installed
Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this superbly priced three bedroomed end terrace family home situated in Peel Hall. In brief the property comprises of living room, dining room, kitchen and a walk-in wet room with shower, WC and pedestal hand wash basin to the ground floor and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The large front garden offers off road parking and there is also a large rear garden. Early viewing is advisable.
- Entrance Porch
- Enter into the UPVc porch with ceiling light and door leading to the hallway.
- Living Room10'4'' (3.15 M) x 12'3'' (3.73 M)
- Large living room with carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, feature fire with marble hearth and wood surround, fan light to ceiling. Leading through to the
- Dining Room10'4'' (3.15 M) x 10'6'' (3.20 M)
- With carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Ample space for free standing dining room furniture.
- Kitchen12'10'' (3.91 M) x 9'3'' (2.82 M)
- Fitted with base and eye level units with complimentary work surface over, inset electric four ring hob and oven, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, non slip vinyl flooring, UPVc double glazed window.
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Non-slip waterproof vinyl flooring, electric shower, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
- Bedroom 112'10'' (3.91 M) x 8' (2.44 M)
- Carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window, radiator.
- Bedroom 213'6'' (4.11 M) x 10'8'' (3.25 M)
- Carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 39'4'' (2.84 M) x 7'8'' (2.34 M)
- UPVc double glazed window, radiator, new combi boiler fitted.
- Walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC, radiator, opaque UPVc double glazed window.
- The front of the property has a brick wall with decorative wrought iron railings above and wood panel fencing to the side borders, the front garden has been fully paved for ease of maintenance and off road parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and bordered by wood panel fencing.
- Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves