- An Immaculate Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Gas central heating.
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- PVCu Double glazing
- Lounge With Attractive Juliette Balcony
- Lift Facility
- Gated Allocated Parking
**PRICED TO SELL**
A two bedroom Third Floor Apartment situated in walking distance to Wythenshawe centre, and close to Manchester Airport, Motorway networks and other local amenities including the coming Metrolink System.
The Apartment offers a spacious lounge, modern kitchen with appliances, two good size bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
There is also allocated parking, electronic gates to the complex and Intercom Entryphone system.
Would suit first time buyers and investors.
- Ground Floor
- Communal entrance with secure Telecom entry system. Lift/Stairs to all floors
- Bedroom 1
- Pvcu double glazed double doors opening onto a Juliette balcony, radiator. Carpets.
- Bedroom 2
- PVCu double Glazed window, radiator . Carpets
- White modern suite comprising of panelled bath ,pedestal wash basin,low level push flush wc. Part Tiled Walls.
- UPVc Double doors on with a Attractive Juliette Balcony .Television point and access to the Kitchen
- Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled splash backs, Tiled floor ,Integrated oven with hod , integrated fridge freezer,integrated washer dryer.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- From our offices on Royle Green Road, continue along the B5166 and turn left onto Longley Lane, take the 1st right onto Sharston Road. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Altrincham Road/A560, continue onto Brownley Road. At the Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Hollyhedge Road and turn left onto Woodhouse Lane. On Woodhouse Lane the 3rd left onto Sandycroft Avenue