- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Shared Ownership Property
- Off Road Parking with Integral Garage
- Close links to Brooklands and Timperley
- Walking Distance to Local Shops
- £273 Per Month Rental on Remaining 75%
*** SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY *** Bergins Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market the chance to purchase 25% ownership of this three bedroom mid terrace family home. To be eligible you have to be able to purchase via the Help2Buy Scheme. There is also an opportunity to purchase further shares in the property. In brief the property comprises of three bedrooms, large living room, kitchen and a family bathroom. There is also an integral garage, off road parking to the front and a secluded rear garden.
- Entrance Porch
- Enter through the uPVC front door into the porch with wooden flooring and light.
- Entrance Hall
- With carpet to floor, radiator and heating temperature controls.
- Living Room
- Spacious living room with carpet to floor, feature living flame gas fire with marble hearth and surround, large storage cupboard, radiator, uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden patio area.
- Fine array of base and eye level units with complimentary work tops and tiled splash back. Integrated electric cooker and four ring gas hob, vinyl to floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- First double bedroom with polished floorboards, uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator. Ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- The third bedroom has carpet to floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
- Fully tiled bathroom with vinyl to floor comprising of panel bath with glass shower screen, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, opaque uPVC double glazed window, ladder radiator, extractor fan.
- To the front of the property is a paved driveway leading up to the garage and front door and is bordered by a decorative brick wall. The rear garden is accessible either from the house or from the rear gate and boasts a patio area with lawn to the rear and wood panel fencing to the borders.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves