- Gas Central Heating
- UPVc Glazed Throughout
- New Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Bespoke Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Fantastic Location
- No Chain
A superbly renovated Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home situated on a quiet road in Baguley. The whole interior has been re-plastered and decorated throughout. The property consists of Open plan living to the Ground floor with a good size Living Room leading through to the Dining Room with an addition of a large utility room from the Fitted Kitchen. To the First Floor there are Two Double bedrooms and a Single Bedroom and a Fantastic Family Bathroom with Walk-in Shower. This property also boasts Off-Road Parking and a larger than average rear Garden fully paved with Border plants and a Gazebo area. Given that this home is situated near to Local Schools, Manchester University Hospital, Motorway Networks and the New Metrolink Expansion this property requires early viewing
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the UPVc double glazed front door into the hallway, with under stair storage space, radiator and grey wood effect laminate to floor. Doors leading to both Living Room and Kitchen.
- Living Room
- Bright and modern room with Concave Electric Feature Fire, Radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, Power points and TV Aerial, Grey wood effect laminate to floor that also leads through to the Dining Room. Ample space for free standing Lounge furniture.
- Dining Room
- UPVc double glazed Patio doors leading through to the rear garden, grey wood effect laminate flooring leading through to the Kitchen. Ample space for Dining room furniture.
- Fantastic newly fitted Kitchen with a range of white, high gloss effect base and eye level units with complimentary worktops over inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with electric oven, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, grey wood effect laminate to floor and door leading through to the Utility room.
- Utility Room
- Great addition to any home, newly fitted with white high gloss base unit with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Electrics and plumbing for white goods, grey wood effect laminate to floor, two UPVc double glazed windows to either side or the rear garden. UPVc door leading to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- New carpet to floor, UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- New carpet to floor, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard. Space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3
- Larger than average Single bedroom with UPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, new carpet to floor, radiator and storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroom
- Superb Bespoke Family Bathroom, fully tiled throughout, consisting of Walk-in Shower cubicle with Power Shower with dual Baton controls, panelled bath with mixer tap, Low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin, Chrome Ladder style towel radiator. Frosted UPVc double glazed window to the rear aspect,
- To the front of the property there is a paved driveway with off road parking for two cars, mature hedge row bushes to the one side and wood panel fencing to the other. The large Rear garden is mainly paved for ease of maintenance with a Gazebo area. Wood chippings and border plants in front of the wood panel fencing finish the garden off nicely.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- From Altrincham Road turn left onto Hall Lane right onto Bowland Road and then right onto Ackworth Drive and the property is on the right hand side.