- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- PVCu Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Downstairs WC
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Professional Finish to every room
- Large Loft Room
- Luxury Bathroom
Bergins Estate Agents are very proud to bring to the market this stunning Three Bedroom End Terrace House that has been refurbished to a very high standard. From the gardens to all of the rooms, the finish is highly professional making this a highly desirable family home. The property consists of Living Room, Kitchen, Utility Room with Downstairs WC, Three good size Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and a great Loft Room with a multitude of uses. Off Road Parking with a Larger than average South Facing Rear Garden. Early viewing is essential as this property will not be on the market for long. Close to Gatley Village, Motorway Links, Local Shops and Metrolink Stop.
- Entrance Hall
- Enter through the PVCu part glazed front door into the hallway. Wood Flooring, radiator leading to door to Living Room and Stairs.
- Living Room
- Large Living room with superb solid wood flooring, living flame gas fire with marble surround and hearth, ample space for free standing lounge furniture, Radiator, PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect and PVCu double glazed patio doors leading onto the patio area.
- The galley style kitchen offers a wide range of base and eye level units with complimentary worktops and tiled splash backs, stone tile effect vinyl to floor, two PVCu double glazed windows offering light, Radiator, Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap leading to the Utility Room.
- Utility Area
- Ideal for any home, this Utility room offers storage and plumbing for washer and drier, stone tile effect vinyl to floor with PVCu double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
- Stairs and Landing
- Carpet to the stairs and landing with Spot downlights.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom with wood laminate to floor, PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect, ample space for double bed and free standing furniture, Radiator, Spot downlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- Master bedroom with bespoke fitted sliding wardrobes, carpet to floor, PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, ample space for double bed and free standing bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3
- Wood Laminate to floor, Radiator, ample space for single bed and free standing bedroom furniture, PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Blue ceiling spotlights.
- Family Bathroom
- Luxury Family Bathroom, panel bath with shower over and feature floor lighting, stylish marble wash basin and shelf inset into a white gloss vanity unit and a low level WC also inset, bespoke glass tiles to floor and fully tiled walls, PVCu double glazed frosted window.
- Loft Room
- Ideal loft room with a multitude of uses, carpet to floor with two velux windows, TV and power points.
- To the front of the property is gated off road parking with a tarmacadam drive and pathway with mainly laid to lawn at the side, mature border shrubs and plants, bordered with wood panel fencing and a secure wood gate for entry to the rear garden.. The South Facing rear garden is also mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area for Al Fresco dining/entertaining with high wood panel fencing and mature shrubs to the borders.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves
- The Property is located on Solway Road close to Gatley Village in Wythenshawe.